Hello friends, in today’s article, we are going to talk in detail about How To Earn Money From Upstox App, so friends, read this article completely.
Upstox app if you also want to invest in the share market. So you can use Upstox App. And Upstox app is the trading platform. So with the help of which you can earn a lot of Pennies by trading.
How To Earn Money From Upstox App
Upstox is a stockbroker. And helps you a lot in buying and selling Shares. And through this, you can earn money by selling for more money by buying Shares for less money.
And so but for this, you must have some good knowledge of the stock market, and if you do not know. And that which except the benefit also becomes the damage.
#1. Buy shares from the Upstox app
Those who log in to the Upstox app Pro website or mobile app. And transfer funds to your bank trading account.
In the watchlist, search for the company of your choice. Enter the order details like Quantity, Order Type, Position, Validity, etc.
#2. Sell shares in the Upstox app
And so if you want to sell any company shares. And then go to the Square off option in the portfolio and there you will get the Sell option, from here you can sell any company shares.
#3. Earn Money By Buying Digital Gold In Upstox App
And yes, as you buy from the market for gold. In the same way, you can buy digital gold from your mobile with the help of up stix app.
And here you get Pure 24K with 99.9% purity. And you can buy and sell it anytime. And you can earn a lot of money by buying Digital Gold in the Upstoxe app.
#4. Withdraw money from the Upstox app
And when you sell stocks of your account from a company. Which is as much money as he has. And you get 80% of that immediately. And the remaining 20% is received a day later.
And if you want to transfer them to an account. Those who click on Withdraw for this can do this bank transfer. And it takes 2 days to get into the bank account.
#5. How to Sell Stocks from the Upstox app
Which is the best time to sell stocks when you feel that there has been a rise in stocks? And how to earn money from Upstox by selling Stocks.
You go from Portfolio to Square Off Option and there you will get a Sell option from where you can sell your Stocks very easily.
#6. How to withdraw funds from the Upstox app
And when you sell the purchased stocks of a company, you get 80% of its money immediately. And the remaining 20% is available after a day. And if you want to Withdraw it from your account.
And then you get a Withdraw option below the amount. Which amount do you want to Withdraw by clicking on it? Which can be withdrawn by putting that much amount.
And when you apply Withdraw, after 2 days the amount of Withdraw is transferred to your bank account. So the rest you can get more information by reading this post Upstox app Se Paise Kaise Nikale.
How To Earn Money From Upstox App Video
So, friends, I hope you have liked this article of ours. I have told you in detail about How To Earn Money From Upstox App, so friends, thank you for visiting our article.