Hello friends, in today’s article we are going to talk in detail about How To Make Money On Upstox App, so friends read this article completely.
Which Upstox app if you also want to invest in the share market then you can use the Upstox app. And which is one of the best trading apps in. Which is the Upstox trading platform. And with the help of this, you can earn a lot of Pennies by trading.
How To Make Money On Upstox App
And who is Upstox a stockbroker? And helps you a lot in buying and selling Shares. And through this, you can earn money by selling more money by buying Shares for less money.
Which is but for this you should have some good knowledge of the stock market and if you do not know. And apart from the benefits, there is also damage.
#1. Buy shares from the Upstox app
And those who log in to the Upstox app Pro website or mobile app. And transfer funds to your bank trading account. And in that watchlist, search for the company of your choice. And enter the order details like Quantity, Order Type, Position, Validity, etc.
#2. Sell shares in upstox
And so if you want to sell any company shares. Go to the Square off option in the portfolio and there you will get the Sell option, from here you can sell any company shares.
#3. Earn Money By Buying Digital Gold In Upstox App
And yes, as you buy from the market for gold. And in the same way, you can buy digital gold from your mobile with the help of the Upstox app.
Here you get Pure 24K with 99.9% purity. So you can buy and sell it anytime. And you can earn a lot of money by buying Digital Gold in Upstox.
#4. Withdraw money from the Upstox app
And when you sell stocks of your account from a company. And so the amount of money he has is that much. 80% of which you get immediately. And the remaining 20% is received a day later.
#5. How can I make money through Referral
Go to the Upstox Referral Program website, then once you reach there, click on the Register button. And to participate in the referral program, you need to register with your email address and choose a password.
And you can invite your friends and relatives to open a trading account with Upstox. By providing them with your referral link and encouraging them to use that link.
And when one of the people you recommend to Upstox through your referral program completes a transaction using the platform. Then you will be eligible to earn Rs.1000 as a personal referral incentive from Upstox.
#6. How to Sell Stocks from Upstox
Which if you feel that you have earned a lot of money from any stock. And so this is the best chance. To do a Stock Sale, go to Square Of Option in Portfolio to Stock Sale, from there you can sell any of your Stock by clicking on Sell Icon
How To Make Money On Upstox App Video
So, friends, I hope you have liked this article of ours. I have told you in great detail about How To Make Money On Upstox App, so friends thank you for visiting our article.