Natalie Portman is entertainer and talented actress. This Israeli-born American actress appeared in some of the most successful and critically acclaimed films of all time.
And he was recognized after starring in the Star Wars series of films. With a degree in psychology from Harvard, Natalie Portman began her acting career.
Natalie Portman Biography
Joe Natalie Portman was born on 9 June 1981. Who is better known by her stage name Natalie Portman. And his first role was as an orphan taken in by a hitman in the 1994 French action film Lyon.
During the 1990s, Portman had major roles in films such as Beautiful Girls and Anywhere But Here, before being cast for the role of Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy. And in 1999,
He enrolled to study psychology at Harvard University. Which was when she was working on the Star Wars movies. And he had completed his bachelor’s degree in 2003.
Portman learned to speak Hebrew in addition to English and attended the Solomon Schechter Day School in Glen Cove, New York, a Jewish elementary school.
She graduated from the public Syosset High School in 1999. And Portman skipped the Star Wars: Episode premiere so she took off studying for her high school final exams.
Body Stat & Measurements
|Height in Feet Inches||5’6″|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hip size||34 inches|
|eye color||light brown|
|hair color||light brown|
On 18 November 1994, he made his film debut with ‘Léon Professional,’ a thriller directed by Luc Besson. So after signing the film, were there to protect his father
And due to lack of identification, he took his grandmother’s maiden name Portman. In 1995, she played the role of ‘Lauren Gustafson’ in the Michael Mann crime film, Heat. So the film was a commercial success and earned good reviews from critics.
And in 1996, she appeared as ‘Marty’ in the movie Beautiful Girls. And in the same year, she appeared in Woody Allen’s Everybody Says I Love You, ‘Mars Attacks’ directed by Tim Burton.
And in 1997, she played the role of ‘Anne Frank’ in the stage play, Diary of Anne Frank, an adaptation of the book of the same name. And the play began at the Music Box Theater in Manhattan.
In May 1999, he starred in the epic space opera film ‘Su Wars Episode Phantom Menace’. And the film was a massive commercial success but has received mixed reviews from critics.
So in November 1999, he starred in the American comedy film, Anywhere But Here, directed by Wayne Wang. The film which was based on a novel of the same name.
In 2008, he made his directorial debut with a short film titled Eve. The film premiered at the 65th Venice International Film Festival, which is held in Venice, Italy.
And in 2009, she appeared in the anthology series of short films, New York, I Love You, of which she also directed a segment. And that year she appeared in the films ‘Other Woman’ and Brothers.
So in 2010, he gave an Academy Award-winning performance in the Darren Aronofsky film, Black Swan. which she appeared in the film Hesher that year.
So in 2011, she starred in the romantic comedy film, No Strings Attached, played the role of ‘Isabelle’ in the film ‘Your Highness’ and also appeared in the film Thor.
The following year, she landed a voice role in the Moonshine River episode of the animated sitcom, The Simpsons. And she appeared in the American superhero film ‘Thor, the Dark World’ in 2013.
- Spouse Name: Benjamin Millepied
- Father’s Name: Avner Harshlag
- Mother Name: Shelley Stevens
- Joe Baby Name: Aleph Portman-Millipod, Amalia Millepied
Natalie Portman Movie
- 2008: The Other Boleyn Girl, Anne Boleyn
- 2009: The Other Woman, Emilia Greenleaf
- 2018: Annihilation, Lena
- 2019: Avengers: Endgame, Jane Foster
- 1994: Léon The Professional, Mathilda Lando
- 1995: Developing, Nina
- 1996: Beautiful Girls, Marty
Natalie Portman Television
|2007||Saving a Species||Host|
|2017||Angie Tribeca||Christina Craft|
|2022||Obi-Wan Kenobi||admé Amidala|
Natalie Portman Awards
- 2016: Oscar-Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role
- 2016: Screen Actors Guild Awards – Outstanding Performance by,
- Female Actor in a Leading Role
- 2017: IFTA Film and Drama Awards – Best International Actress Nominated
- 2017: BAFTA Film Awards – Best Leading Actress
- 2017: Golden Globe – Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture
- 2017: Independent Spirit Awards—Best Female Lead
Natalie Portman Net Worth
|Net worth 2018||$45 million|
|Net worth 2019||$50 million|
|Net worth 2020||$55 million|
|Net worth 2021||$60 million|
|Net worth 2022||$65 million|
Natalie Portman Social Media
- Which was discovered at the age of 11 by a Revlon scout while
- she was eating out at a New York pizza parlor.
- and made her Broadway debut in the 1997 revival of
- The Diary of Anne Frank as the titular character
- Traveled the world as FINCA International’s Hope Ambassador to
- promote support for women-owned businesses in poor countries
- Launched a range of vegetarian footwear in 2008.
- Joe met with social network screenwriter Aaron Sorkin to fill out his life at Harvard while Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg attended school there.